Topakustik Wooden Panels
High quality timber-slotted sound absorbing acoustic panels
Topakustik sound absorbing panels offer a high perfomance, Swiss-made acoustic solution that soundproofs walls and ceilings. They come in a veneered, painted, or malamine facing, are available as 128mm cover width tongue and groove planks, and can also come in custom sizes to suit your design requirements.
- Different perforated finishes available for different performance requirements - M perforations for medium to high frequency ranges, T for low to medium frequency ranges
- Available in narrow, medium, or wide grooving, to fit design requirements
- Available in a range of colours
- Various edge-details and corners/terminations available
- Graphic designs can be achieved with CNC
Topakustik panels provide a decorative design alongside a high performance soundproofing solution, as well as high durability, creating a high quality acoustically controlled environment. Class A sound absorption options are also available, as well as Class 1 and Class 0 fire ratings.