Soundsorba Woodsorba Timber Acoustic Panels
Decorative wood veneer reverberant sound absorption panels
Woodsorba provides an easy to install wall panel for sound insulation requirements. The walls provide an aesthetic finish, while reducing reverberant noise in a room.
- Panel durability makes them appropriate for high impact resistance environments, such as sports and recreation halls
- Meets requirements for BS 476 Class 3 fire rating, with special fire treatment available in real wood veneered panels for Class 1 Surface Spread of Flame
- Aesthetic design and sound deadening performance makes the wall panels appropriate for a range of projects, such as schools, lecture theatres, offices, and commercial buildings
- Resist up to 93% Relative Humidity at 40°C in accordance with ISO 4611
- Easy to maintain - panels can be cleaned with non-abrasive cleaners, suitable for wood veneers
Woodsorba provides a sound absorbing solution with an appealing visual design, allowing it to be incorporated into a variety of projects without being visually intrusive. Wall panels come in a variety of finishes, including real wood veneers, wood print laminates, and paint finished timber, allowing for the right visual finish to be attained in the soundproofing of your project.