CMS Danskin Regupol 6010SH
High-load bearing acoustic performance
Regupol 6010SH is an acoustic screed isolation material manufactured from recycled tyre crumb, providing excellent soundproofing performance in areas of very high loads and exceeding the requirements of Approved Document E.
- Maximum load bearing capacity of 100kN/m²
- Offers long term performance without collapse or "bottoming" out under high point loads
- Minimal creep even under high loads
- Resistant to ageing and deformation
- Quick and easy to install
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed
- Suitable for use with under-floor heating
- Protects expansion joints
- Mildew and moisture proof
Regupol 6010SH allows for an enhanced reduction in noise from impact and airborne sources for timber floors, where loads exceed that of standard constructions, for both new build and refurbishment projects.