CMS Danskin Regupol 4515 Underlay
Isolate screeds from the main structure of the building
Regupol 4515 Multi provides Part E 2003 compliance for all floor types, in the form of a tough, resilient acoustic underlay manufactured from PUR foam and cork granules, ideal for all new build construction types to enhance their acoustic performance.
- Compliant with Approved Document E through independent on-site tests by UKAS accredited and ANC approved bodies and laboratory controlled conditions
- Accepted by NHBC when used in acoustic floors under Part E of Building Regulations and Robust Details
- Highly sustainable and completely recyclable
- Offers long-term performance without collapse or "bottoming" out under high point loads
- Resistant to ageing and deformation
- Quick and easy to install - simply bond to the subfloor beneath the final floor finish
- Reduces construction heights
- Suitable for both new build and refurbishments
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed
- Suitable for use with under floor heating
- Very comfortable under foot
- Suitable for all floor finished including ceramic/stone tiles
- With no rubber content, Regupol 4515 Multi avoids plasticiser migration with vinyl linoleum, light coloured carpets, or similar surfaces, when used with certain adhesives.
Regupol 4515 Multi acoustic underlay is compatible with all types of floor finishes including ceramic tiles, sheet vinyl, vinyl tiles, wood and laminates, carpet, and marmoleum/linoleum.
Regupol® 4515 is used under all types of floor screeds in most new build constructions including apartments, schools, hospitals, hotels, libraries, and supermarkets.