CMS Danskin Acoustic Saddle Flooring
Dry floating floors - easily levelled understructure.
Danskin Saddle Flooring Systems offer dry floating floors that help in the noise reduction from impact and airborne sources for both domestic and commercial applications. They also provide an easily levelled understructure for supporting chipboard, plywood, and hardwood flooring.
- FFT2 compliant for many Robust Detail floors
- Quick and easy levelling of uneven floors
- Patented colour-coded, interlocking packers speed up installation
- Effective reduction of impact and airborne sound
- Eliminates wet trades
- Weight saving compared to screeds can reduce foundation costs
- Accurate packing reduced creaking floors
- Provide voice for services, insulation, or underfloor heating
The Danskin Acoustic Saddle System contributes significantly to the reduction of impact and airborne sound through party floors. When used with appropriate structural floor and ceiling constructions, it has been independently demonstrated to meet the performance standards of the Building Regulations in Scotland, Northern Ireland, England and Wales. In addition, it has been approved for use as an FFT2 floating floor in many Robust Detail constructions.