SRS Soundbar 53
Reduce sound transmission for suspended ceiling voids
Soundbar is a high-performance, semi-flexible acoustic barrier designed to reduce sound transmission through suspended ceiling voids.
- Offers very high room to room sound insulation, up to 53dB Dnc,w
- Is easily installed from one side
- Can easily be cut and shaped
- Easily accommodates service penetrations
- Can be easily jointed
- Installation causes minimum disruption
- All fixing and accessories provided as a system
Installed from the soffit to the partition head, Soundbar is ideal where partitions or walls are installed to the underside of a suspended ceiling. For ease of speed of installation, it can be installed from one side by one man. Soundbar provides maximum speech privacy, and protection against unwanted noise. Soundbar is formed with a dense core bonded between two fibrous layers, and the outer surface has a reinforced aluminium facing. Soundbar is supplied as a system with all accessories for installation.