SRS Maxi 30 Acoustic Building Board
Maxiboard for sound attenuation (30 minutes fire resistance)
Maxiboard is a high-performance acoustic composite building-board designed for use within buildings, and Maxi 30 can be used to meet the sound-insulation performance requirements of Part 'E' of the Building Regulations for separating structures.
- Meets Building Regulations Approved Document E (2003)
- Quickly and easily installed
- Can be used to form enclosures and independent structures
- Can take screws and nails direct
- Extremely durable
- Minimal thickness - only 17mm thick
Unlike conventional materials, Maxiboard is a patented composite board manufactured from cement and gypsum, with a polymeric core. The composite building board produced offers excellent sound insulation performance, and is a very strong, high-impact resistant board, suitable for taking screws and fixings direct.