ARC Cavity Stop Socks & TCBs
Cavity stop socks and TCBs for fire and smoke restriction, with noise minimisation
ARC Cavity Stop Socks and TCBs have been designed to restrict the spread of smoke and flames within external masonry and timber frame walls, and to further minimise the effect of flanking noise pollution at wall junctions.
- Up to four hours fire integrity
- Thermal conductivity of 0.037W/mK
- Also functions as acoustic insulation
- Complies to Robust Detail Part E and Building Regulations
- Can be manufactured to suit cavity widths of up to 300mm
ARC Cavity Stop Socks and TCBs are produced from low resin, non-combustible rockfibre mineral wool, and are sleeved in 50 micron polythene for on-site weather protection.