ICOPAL Monarfloor Bridgestop
Acoustic isolation system for party walls on raft foundations are a continual slab
Monarfloor Bridgestop isolates both masonry leafs from each other, preventing an acoustic bridge by the collection of mortar at the base of the cavity.
- Superior acoustic isolation performance
- Can be used as an isolator for steel
- Permits the use of a continual slab between dwellings
- Specified within Robust Details E-WM-19 & A2
- 4 credits for the Code of Sustainable Homes
Monarfloor Bridgestop also isolates the party walls from the concerete sub-floor, reducing acoustic flanking, and improving the damping. Where used with a gas or radon barrierm Monarfloor Bridgestop will ensure the integrity of the barrier from possible damage from mortar droppings.